Spain

  • ES case study: Zona de la estación de trenes de Burgos POR JOSÉ MARÍA BURGOS, PLAN ESTRATÉGICO DE LA CIUDAD DE BURGOS, ALBERTO LÓPEZ CASILLAS, AGENCIA PROVINCIAL DE LA ENERGÍA DE ÁVILA Y XABAT OREGUI ISASI, TECNALIA INVESTIGACIÓN E INNOVACIÓNBurgos es ...
  • Spain – Final trainings The final two training days of the SUSREG project in Spain, jointly organized by Tecnalia, Burgos City Council and the Avila Regional Authority, were held in Burgos on 5 and 6 ...
  • Spanish SUSREG masterclasses Durante los siguientes meses se organizarán una serie de cursos sobre la temática de energía sostenible y la planificación urbana y regional. Más información
  • Case study – Burgos railway station area The development in Burgos is part of the railway area urban development which has been carried out for around 75% of the area, while the remaining 25% is still to ...